Cape Town Accommodation – Glencoy
Glencoy is a 4 star, self-catering guesthouse situated in the quiet residential area of Upper Claremont. With its striking views of Table Mountain and close proximity to Cavendish Square, Newlands Sports grounds, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, hospitals and the Cape Fertility Clinic – Glencoy is the perfect location for holiday makers and business travelers alike. There are two self catering units, each with a private patio, separate entrance and secure, off-street tandem parking.
The secure location consists of two self-catering suites. The private patios are perfect for enjoying a lazy breakfast in the gentle sunshine with the picturesque mountain view to add to the experience.
The large pool is an excellent size for training and leisure. Easily accessible from both accommodations, our guests are welcome to relax on the sun beds and hammock.
We are sensitive to our guests needs and promise to make your stay a pleasant and memorable experience.
The Zola Suite
Zola is a spacious, luxuriously furnished suite which accommodates 2 people in an extra length king-size / two single beds. It has a separate lounge area with a sleeper couch, dining area, and a fully fitted kitchen (hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster). The modern bathroom has a bath and large walk in shower. Guests have use of a private outside patio with wooden furniture and access to the swimming pool.
The Jasmine Studio with its high ceilings is decorated in tranquil blues and soft neutrals, a perfect relaxing home away from home. The studio accommodates 2 people in an extra length king-size / two single beds with an open-plan sitting area. There is a fully equipped kitchen (mini hob / oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster) spacious bathroom containing a bath and shower (over the bath). This light, airy accommodation opens up onto a sunny, private patio and is closest to the large swimming pool, which Glencoy’s guests have access to for leisure or exercise.
The Bamboo Room
(only available with Jasmine Studio)
The Bamboo room is a comfortable and welcoming room. It can be used along with the Jasmine Studio should accommodation for more guests be required. The Bamboo Room accommodates 2 people in a king-size / 2 single beds. The room has its own entrance, and there is an inter-leading door to the Jasmine Studio so that guests are able to share the bathroom and kitchen facilities. The Bamboo Room is ideally suited to couples travelling with children and is only rented in conjunction with the Jasmine Studio.
- Full Satellite TV
- Wireless Broadband internet access
- Burglar bars & separate alarm system
- Safe for valuables
- Hairdryer & iron
- Undercarpet heating
- Silent overhead fans
- 100% cotton linen & towels provided
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Rooms serviced bi-weekly
- Guests laundry facilities
- Use of swimming pool & towels
- Barbeque facilities
- Private off-street tandem parking
- Guests’ own entrance to the property
- Children welcome
- Camp cot available
- Smoking outdoors only
- GPS co-ordinates 33 Degrees 58′ 58.88″S 18 Degrees 27′ 21.89″E
- Walking distance to Cavendish Square, Claremont CBD, Newlands Village, Newlands rugby and cricket stadiums, restaurants, shops & cinemas
- 5 minute drive to Kirstenbosch botanical Gardens, Table Mountain walks, University of Cape Town, Kingsbury Hospital & Cape Fertility Clinic (1km)
- 15 minute drive to the City Centre, Table Mountain cableway, V&A Waterfront, Constantia winelands & 4 golf courses
- 20 minutes drive to beaches on both the Indian and Atlantic oceans & Cape Town International Airport
Glencoy Enquiry / Quotation Form
Roley du Preez
for direct enquiries, bookings, more information
8A Eden Road
+27 (0) 21 671 9284
+27 (0) 82 455 6292
- From R800 per person / night sharing
- Single Occupant from R1100 per night
- Sleeper couch available in Zola Apartment
- Children under 12 years R400
- Check-in time: 14h00, Check-out time: 10h00
- Minimum 2 night stay
- No credit card facilities
Cancelled 30 days before arrival – Deposit 100% refundable
Cancelled 30–14 days before arrival – Deposit 50% refundable
Cancelled less than 14 days before arrival – Deposit non-refundable